Wiccan subtitles and 9780793529865 ? | Page 5 | The DVD (Spoilers allowed) | Forum

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_MemberList Members

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Wiccan subtitles and 9780793529865 ?
February 10, 2009
3:58 pm
bluesun89
Capt.Hammer Groupie
Forum Posts: 14
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Thank you, a1tiptop. I have been able to get all the eggs since the beginning with the backdoor method, but I thank you for supplying us with a link to the REAL method (since Miral is being such a poo about it). Much appreciation.

February 10, 2009
7:58 pm
Capt.Hammer Groupie
Forum Posts: 26

Well, you know. Fans are supposed to help each other! Right?

February 11, 2009
5:40 pm
bluesun89
Capt.Hammer Groupie
Forum Posts: 14

Right. 'Specially Joss fans. Something about doing the impossible and mightyness comes to mind...

February 11, 2009
8:20 pm
Capt.Hammer Groupie
Forum Posts: 11

I wasn't trying to be a poo about it; I just prefer hints rather than spoilers.  Half the fun is working it out for yourself.

Besides, it was only a couple of days later (now a month ago) when someone posted two new threads that did blatantly spoil two of them.  The third should have been obvious after that, for people who had read the rest of this thread.

February 19, 2009
1:12 pm
Chris

Please oh please help...

I've been able to get 2 of the easter eggs, but I can't get the ELE interviews! I've watched the musical commentary twice now, and I can't for the life of me figure out when Felicia says \"Mariah Carey\". I've read that it's near the start of Chapter 3 - but is that Chapter 3 of the DVD ($10 solo) or is it supposed to be Act 3 (the groupie song). Plus, no mention of Mariah in either spot.

Can anyone help to clarify this? I really want to watch it!

Thanks in advance, appreciate it.

February 20, 2009
5:20 pm
Kaori

Oh it's not the Musical Commentary! You know the \"Makings of featurette\"? If you click \"The Music\", you'll find the segment is divided into chapters. Just click once or twice forward and you will see Felicia say \"Miriah Careyish\" or something and that's when you push enter and so on. Making sense?

Sorry for any of my misspellings..

March 29, 2010
2:07 pm
WishNeilWasn't

Abbey Marie said:

I found this solution on another website and every one of them worked for me:

Easter Egg #1

a. Activate the Wiccan subtitles and start watching “Dr. Horrible”
b. Wait for the “Wiccan” subtitles to get going…they soonish say, “Enter at 9780793529865″
c. The “9780793529865″ when plugged directly into Google comes up with an ISBN for Mariah Carey's “Music Box” album. 
d. In the second “Making Of” featurette, the “The Music” featurette, Felicia Day says at some point that she sometimes sounds like “Mariah Carey.” Hit the “enter” button on your DVD remote control right when Felicia says “Mariah Carey,” you suddenly see an Evil League of Evil countdown screen, counting down from 5 to 1 (if I remember correctly).

e. During the countdown, press 5 and enter, and watch the Evil League of Evil interviews. 

Easter egg #2:
a. Watch the credits for the Making of featurettes.
b. Look for all the yellow letters.
c. They spell out 'Enter at Act 2'
d. Play the movie and skip to the beginning of Act 2.
e. Hit enter as soon as the title comes up.
f. During the countdown, hit '5' and then enter.
g. Watch the HammerJoss.

Easter egg#3:
a. Go to scene selection.
b. In Act 2, there is a fake chapter called “Moist dries up”
c. This leads to another countdown.
d. Hit '6' and then enter.
e. Watch outtakes.

I hope this helps!

Thanks, it did!!! Hahaha I love the outtakes...Neil, Neil, Neil...=)

Forum Timezone: UTC -8

Most Users Ever Online: 10

Currently Online:

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 667

Members: 1805

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 1

Forums: 9

Topics: 482